The one year of Yoga teacher training is the most Holistic Approach to yoga as a lifestyle. This personalized program will foster self-development and transformation, consciousness, affirming lifestyles and a deeply empowered experiential approach to living the practice of Yoga. It will enhance your personal growth and help you to develop a greater understanding of Yoga practice and theory. Yoga is both highly therapeutic and spiritually uplifting.
Next training date:
Yoga Teacher Training Encompasses
One-to-one mentoring, inner workings of Yoga Core Stabilities, Mastery of the Mind, Vital Force, Meditation, Teaching Technique and Methodologies, Super-Consciousness, the Art and Business of Teaching, Yogic Anatomy, Patanjali’s 8 Fold Path, Yoga Sutra Philosophy and Scriptures from Bhagavad Gita.
What you get – Training summary
- Yoga Teacher Training Certificate of Completion – Yoga (250 hours). Yoga Alliance approved and registered teacher training curriculum with Optimum Health School.
- Comprehensive teaching training manual (only distributed at our trainings).
- Small class sizes and instructor studio ratio – All trainings are limited to 35 students.
- Mentorship, teaching, and coaching from our training instructors before, during, and after the training.
- Complete roadmap to structuring and teaching Yoga sequencing.
- Broad understanding of Anatomy and Physiology, Functionality, Yoga Physiology, Methodology, Techniques, Training practices, Philosophy and Lifestyle/Ethics, Patanjali’s 8 Fold Path.
- Basic knowledge of “Ayurveda Principle for Every Day Living.”
The Optimum Health teacher training program connects Yogic concepts to daily living so that you can be at your best through stresses and challenges.
This course includes 250 hours Certification and is approved by the Yoga Institute of Santa Cruz East, Mumbai, India. This program meets and exceeds the requirements set forth by the Yoga Alliance.
Optimum Health has been commissioned by the Yoga Institute of Mumbai, India, THE OLDEST YOGA SCHOOL IN THE WORLD, to train instructors and promote a unique system of teaching Yoga Philosophy. Where there are several interpretations of Yoga Philosophy to suit a Western culture, the essential tenants remain constant.
Yoga teacher training guidelines:
The goal is to help guide you, learn the skills necessary to practice yoga completely and to teach yoga effectively.
Phase One: Develop a Daily Personal Yoga Routine.
Phase Two: Deepen practice through Teaching (Assisting in teaching is required).
- Mandatory attendance of thirty class lectures, total of 90 hours.
- Assisting 12 yoga sessions, total of 24 hours.
- Teaching 12 yoga sessions, total of 24 hours.
- Options: Special Research, special projects, total up to 60 hours credited.
- Observations of other Yoga Studios total of 12 hours.
- Daily attendance at Yoga class in which the teacher trainee may assist as he/she develops skills, (total up to 30 hours).
- Monthly individual sessions are also included with trainer to develop a study plan and ensure that the teacher trainee develops a daily yoga practice, total up to 12 hours.
Application Process (Prerequisite): Write a letter of intent, describing Yoga background, job experiences, spirituality, personal goal(s) and aspirations (3 pages, double spaced.)
Please enquire via email to Boontiva Truong-Quang, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call directly to +1-(312)388-7474, USA.
Program Fee/Deposit: The cost for the program is $3,000. Upon acceptance into the program a deposit of $1,000 (non-refundable) is required to hold your spot in the course. Textbooks are required (estimated at $375), and $75 for class material.