What exactly is a mantra and how are you supposed to use it?
“Mantra” has become as mainstream as “intention.” The word mantra which means transport or vehicle is an instrument of the mind—a powerful sound or vibration that you can use to enter a deep state of meditation.
Mantras are repetitive sounds use to penetrate the depths of the unconscious mind and adjust the vibration of all aspects of your being. Mantras can be chanting aloud, mental practice, or by listening to them.
- How do Mantras Assist in Meditation.
- Is Knowing the Meaning of a Mantra Necessary.
- Mantras DO NOT represent a religious practice.
- This session we will explore few chanting. Please join us to enjoy sitting meditation (chair is available), while we walk you through relaxation by utilize this tool.
A few of the benefits of mantras are:
- Intense physical benefits.
- Relieve stress.
- Regulate heart rate.
- Enhance positive alpha, gamma, delta, and the brainwaves.
- Immune functions, and lower blood pressure.
- Ease fear, plus much, much more.
- We hope you will join us for this creative event.
Date: Sunday, July 8th. TIME: 1-2:30 p.m.
764 W. Chicago St., Elgin, IL. 60123
Fee: $15 (non Refundable), RSVP by July 5th. Facebook Event
Requirement: Wear comfortable clothing.